- Sharp Receives Top Industry Ratings For Its Full Line Of Advanced And Essentials Color Workgroup Document Systems
- Millennium Business Systems proud to be a Holiday in Lights Sponsor
- Sharp Aquos Board – Collaborate Your Way
- Millennium Enters into Partership with Exxperior Managed Sales Solutions
- Lexmark Sweeps BLI Color Printing Summer Awards
News TopicsAchievement Aquos Automatization Solutions Awards AwBusiness Solutions BLI Business Solutions Cincinnati Copier Cincinnati Copiers Cincinnati Laser Printers Cincinnati Printers Copiers Dealer Desktop Printers Digital Office Solutions Distinguished Service Drivve Elite Dealer Hyakuman Kai Award Hyakuman Kai Dealer Industry News Large Production Devices Laser Printers Lexmark Lexmark Devices MBS Meter Reading Millennium Business Systems Multi-Function Devices Northern Kentucky Copiers Northern Kentucky Printers OfficeDealer Magazine Office Equipment Office Products Open Systems Architecture Paper Cut Platinum Level Service Provider Polaris Product Color Service Sharp Sharp Aquos Sharpdesk Software Solutions Software Solutionsards
Sharp Receives Top Industry Ratings For Its Full Line Of Advanced And Essentials Color Workgroup Document Systems
Millennium Business Systems is proud to be a Holiday in Lights sponsor again for 2016. Holiday in Lights is held in Sharon Woods from November 18-December 31st. Also, join us for the 5K Walk/Run being held on November 19th.
Collaborate Your Way with the Sharp Aquos Board!
Millennium Business Systems is excited to announce a new partnership with Exxperior Managed Sales Solutions. Exxperior Managed Sales Solutions is a locally owned and operated consulting firm headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio led by Edward Williams. Exxperior provides professional services that help companies increase performance in the areas of demand generation, process improvement, training and development, staff augmentation, and asset outsourcing. Edward is a recognized leader in the areas of sales performance, skills development, and outsourced management. Exxperior recently launched the Proof Dynamics managed services platform to improve the effectiveness, efficiency, and output of organizational sales assets, extend the life cycle of profitable sales relationships, reduce the overall time and cost associated with demand generation efforts, and integrate innovative technology and automation to achieve better sales outcomes.
Through the partnership, Exxperior will help Millennium penetrate public and private sector organizations who value economic inclusion and supplier diversity as leading business drivers. Additionally, Exxperior will be instrumental in providing advanced training of sales staff and end users, as well as executing technical tasks such as delivery overview and installation planning/ implementation. The partnership enables mutual growth opportunities for Millennium and Exxperior, and will add significant value for public and private sector organizations who engage them to achieve economic inclusion and supplier diversity objectives.
Aug 1, 2016
- Lexmark International, a global technology leader, today announced its entire line of next-generation A4 color laser printers and smart MFPs received Summer Pick Awards from Buyer’s Laboratory, Inc. (BLI).
- The Lexmark A4 color laser printers and smart MFPs earned the awards based on remarkable color quality, high durability, low cost of ownership, fast speeds and a versatile and easy-to-use design. Winning models are:
- These color laser devices deliver the highest toner capacities in their class and industry-leading long life imaging components, resulting in fewer user interventions and Lexmark’s best-ever color total cost of ownership.
- With a tablet-like touchscreen interface and flexible media handling, these products are easy to use, require minimal training and enable future integration of business process solutions.
- BLI’s Summer Picks are given only to the highest rated products.
- Read the article on BuyersLab.com.
- “The Lexmark color printers and MFPs we’ve tested in the Summer 2016 timeframe have really impressed our team of analysts,” said BLI Director of Office Equipment Product Analysis Marlene Orr. “The models in the Lexmark CX800 series, CX700 series and CS700 series deliver exactly what mid- to high-volume business users need—outstanding color quality, excellent reliability, class-leading speeds and unparalleled ease of use, thanks to their intuitive design and large customizable touchscreen panels. Even better, these Lexmark color printers and MFPs provide a low cost of ownership to help remove some of the barriers to adopting color in the office.”
- “Lexmark’s new line of printers is transforming managed print services and business process solutions, combining quality, reliability, speed and ease of use with a low total cost of ownership,” said Marty Canning, Lexmark executive vice president and president of Imaging Solutions and Services. “This recognition from BLI reflects our commitment to create innovative products and solutions that exceed customer expectations.”
- Learn more about Lexmark’s award-winning printer and multifunction products
Lexmark (NYSE: LXK) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at www.Lexmark.com.
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilities are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
About BLI Pick Awards
Twice a year with its Pick awards, BLI gives special recognition in each category to those products that provided the most outstanding performances in BLI’s exhaustive lab tests. Its Outstanding Achievement awards acknowledge products or capabilities that stand out for attributes such as innovation, usefulness, energy efficiency or value.
BLI’s awards stand alone in that they are based on a rigorous battery of lab tests that takes approximately two months to complete. The evaluation includes an extensive durability test, during a portion of which each unit is run at the manufacturer’s maximum duty cycle. BLI’s durability test is unique among office product evaluations and uniquely qualifies BLI to assess reliability, a critical factor for buyers and IT directors.
Other performance attributes evaluated include ease of use, media handling, productivity and value, among others. Each product that successfully passes BLI’s lab test earns BLI’s Recommended or Highly Recommended seal and a BLI Certificate of Reliability and the best performers qualify as Pick contenders. Consequently, a BLI Pick is a hard-earned award that buyers and IT directors can trust to better guide them in their acquisition decisions.
About Buyers Laboratory LLC
Buyers Laboratory LLC (BLI) is the world’s leading independent provider of analytical information and services to the digital imaging and document management industry. For over 50 years, buyers have relied on BLI to help them differentiate products’ strengths and weaknesses and make the best purchasing decisions, while industry sales, marketing and product professionals have turned to BLI for insightful competitive intelligence and valued guidance on product development, competitive positioning and sales channel and marketing support. Using BLI’s web-based bliQ and Solutions Center services, 40,000 professionals worldwide create extensive side-by-side comparisons of hardware and software solutions for over 15,000 products globally, including comprehensive specifications and the performance results and ratings from BLI’s unparalleled Lab, Solutions and Environmental Test Reports, the result of months of hands-on evaluation in its US and UK labs. The services, also available via mobile devices, include a comprehensive library of BLI’s test reports, an image gallery, hard to find manufacturers’ literature and valuable tools for configuring products, calculating total cost of ownership (TCO) and annual power usage. BLI also offers consulting and private, for-hire testing services that help manufacturers develop and market better products and consumables.